May 22, 2017 7:49 am by BSD
BSD Group is looking for a Gender & Youth Studies intern on a 3 month contract basis.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Research on all matters gender and youth inclusivity with a bias toward private sector objectives.
- Assisting their supervisor in preparation of policy position statements & sector board projects.
- Follow up on all matters as pertains to their supervisor’s scope.
The ideal candidate should be:
- A graduate/final year student in Gender Studies.
- Eloquent – presentations will be an integral part of this role.
- Have keen attention to detail.
- Passionate about women, youth and people living with disabilities.
If you fit this description, please send your CV to email@example.com